Are you looking for a mouth-watering dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further than the delectable Strawberry Oreo Crunch Pound Cake.
Combining the classic flavors of strawberries and Oreos, this cake is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at any event.
In this article, I’ll break down the recipe step by step, explaining every detail to make sure your cake turns out perfectly.
Read more: Hong Sue Shrimp
To make a Strawberry Oreo Crunch Pound Cake, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped Oreos
Step 1: Preheat Oven and Prepare the Pan
Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Step 2: Mix Dry Ingredients
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt until well combined. Set aside.
Step 3: Cream Butter and Sugar
Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
Step 4: Add Eggs and Vanilla
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in the vanilla extract.
Step 5: Add Dry Ingredients
With the mixer on low speed, gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Mix until just combined.
Step 6: Add Milk
Add the milk to the batter and mix until just combined.
Step 7: Fold in Strawberries and Oreos
Gently fold in the diced strawberries and chopped Oreos until they are evenly distributed throughout the batter.
Step 8: Pour Batter into Pan
Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.
Step 9: Bake the Cake
Bake the cake for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Step 10: Cool and Enjoy
Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely. Slice and serve.
Tips for Success
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature before beginning
- Do not overmix the batter
- Use fresh strawberries for optimal flavor
- Allow cake to cool completely before slicing
The Strawberry Oreo Crunch Pound Cake is a delicious dessert that is perfect for any occasion.
With its combination of sweet strawberries and crunchy Oreos, this recipe is sure to impress your friends and family.
By following these step-by-step instructions and tips for success, you can create a perfectly moist and flavorful cake every time.
- Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh? Frozen strawberries can be used instead of fresh, but the texture may be slightly different. Thaw the strawberries and drain them well before using.
- Can I use a different type of pan? Yes, you can use a different type of pan, but adjust the baking time accordingly.
- Can I add more Oreos to the recipe? Yes, you can add more Oreos if desired. However, be careful not to add too many as it may affect the texture of the cake.
- Can I make this cake ahead of time? Yes, this cake can be made the day before and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Can I freeze this cake? Yes, this cake can be frozen for up to 3 months. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store in a freezer-safe container. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.